Ritz Instrument Transformers, with its brand names WTW, MWB and TUR, is an international industry company and the leading European manufacturer of instrument transformers, bus bar systems and special dry type power transformers merging more than 200 years of experience.
Ritz is committed to assisting customers with their unique needs by providing them with comprehensive, value-added solutions and professional service.
Our product range
Ritz has kept its reputation for high-quality products and its market position as a global leader by providing a complete range of cutting-edge products including:
- Low voltage instrument transformers up to 1.2kV
- Medium voltage instrument transformers up to 72.5kV
- Indoor and outdoor
- Metalised and metal-enclosed instrument transformers
- Specific Railway Current and Voltage Transformers
- Specific cast resin parts
- Electronic instrument transformers and sensors
- Cast resin SIS insulated bus bar systems up to 72.5kV & 7.000A
- Cast resin insulated power transformers up to 40.5kV & 25MVA
- Traction power systems (streetcar, tram, metro, railway)
Consistent quality management
The Ritz quality assurance is structured in accordance with the corresponding international quality standards covering all aspects including development, design, purchase, assembly, in-process inspection and testing, final testing, sales and customer support.
Our system for quality assurance is in accordance with DIN/ISO 9001 (EN29001) and is fully certified.
Ritz instrument transformers, SIS - solid insulated busbar systems and cast resin power transformers are subject to a routine test according to valid ICE regulations or customer's specifications. Every batch of cast resin is tested for its quality.